Wednesday 30 December 2015

Welcome to dandelyn


Welcome to dandelyn, a blog devoted to organizing solutions that are simple and practical. My aim is to share some tips, tricks and creative ways to keep clutter under control and to streamline life with better time management. I hope to provide some inspiration for others who need to get more organized and be more efficient and productive in their use of time and space in order to create a sanctuary at home



About Me 

As well as getting more organized, I like to do do paper crafts, read about decor and design and drink big mugs of tea.  I love organizing and feel that being organized is a helpful way to save time and effort and also a more peaceful way to live. I also love interior design ideas as I think it is inspiring to create a space that is not only functional but beautiful too. 

Contact me 
dandelyn22@yahoo.co.za

1 comment: